Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Music is my Muse

I m constantly impressed to see how much people are involved in communicating their opinions and thoughts about their interests.

I can clearly define myself as a technology-dinosaur. No facebook, no bebbo, no hi five...I was totally against those virtual type of lives that could lead someone to finally have no real life! But judging without even knowing is absurd. At that time, there was an incredible buzz around twitter, which I thought was completely useless. What is the point in saying what you are currently doing?

I began to explore it, and finding out that I could find interesting infos on my passion, which is MUSIC. So...I decided to open an account.

Today, I can define my twitter as my mini-blog, because, there are some thoughts I want to share without necessarily needing to develop it into a paragraph.

I've always thought about writing a blog. But I've never felt I could provide an added value to all that was going on on the Blogosphere. Until I hit one of Mrs. Alicia Keys tweet :

So, if Jay and I do vid for Empire state of mind...how would you want it to look?

New York City and Music... Inspiration ran rightaway into my mind.

This blog is about what Music inspires me. Music is my Muse, my creative energy.





No comments:

Post a Comment